Family and Community Health (FCH) in Montgomery County helps Texas better their lives through science-based educational programs designed to improve the overall health and wellness of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs are developed by subject matter experts and delivered locally by educators and volunteers. Family & Community Health focuses on topics such as child and adult health, nutrition, childcare, financial management, passenger and community safety, and building strong families.
The goal of Family and Community Health in Montgomery County is to encourage lifelong health and well-being for every person, every family, and every community.
- Walk Across Texas! (1st step to a healthier you!)
- Food Safety (Food Handlers Course)
- Dinner Tonight (Quick, healthy, cost effective recipes)
- On The Road To Healthy Living (Mobile Cooking School)
- Child Care Provider Training
- Families Reading Every Day (FREE 8-week reading program)
- Master of Memory (Memory Improvement Program)
- Stress Less with Mindfulness (Stress Management)
- Financial Management
- Passenger & Community Safety
- Pressure Canner Testing (Please call to schedule your testing)
Questions regarding any of these programs or seeking to schedule a class for your organization, please call us at 936.539.7825!
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook & subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay up to date!